THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Zombie
Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need a friend :(
Replies: 1
Views: 893

I need a friend :(

Hello guys! Sorry my post isnt about some possible cure. I recently relocated to Nigeria, west africa and you all know its kinda hard making new friends. I really need a friend. anyone in WA intrested in a meet up... Holla!!!
by Zombie
Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHY ME??????
Replies: 4
Views: 2398

Nobody has ever told me how my breath smells, i guess they dont want to break the 'halitosis code of silence' lol............
I havnt done much concerning this disease except maintain a fanatical oral hygiene.
A Dentist has checked my teeth and found nothing wrong with them, they keep telling me its ...
by Zombie
Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHY ME??????
Replies: 4
Views: 2398

WHY ME??????

:(:( I am a 23 year old male who use to be normal.....i had a perfect social life until BB struck.......sometime in june last year i woke up,did my usual oral cleaning, went out to college as usual. After classes i hooked up wit some friends we had a few drinks chatting and laughing in each others ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗