THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by DYING
Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WORSE BREATH IN THE WORLD!
Replies: 7
Views: 1825

WORSE BREATH IN THE WORLD!

Try to get tested for H Pylori via blood test, stool test or endoscopy.

do you still have your tonsils and adenoids? they can be the source of peoples BB.

Do you have any sinus issues?

No sinus issues. I still have tonsils and adenoids. I hate blood tests i will literally get a heart attack if ...
by DYING
Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WORSE BREATH IN THE WORLD!
Replies: 7
Views: 1825

WORSE BREATH IN THE WORLD!

I think i have the worse bad breath you could possibly think of. I go to the dentist to get my teeth feelings and i ask them if i have bad breath and they say no but they are coughing when they are working on my teeth. Also i could see people rubbing there noses from a distance (20 yards) away. I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗