THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 57 matches
- Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Clasification of malodor
- Replies: 33
- Views: 47284
- Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
- Replies: 100
- Views: 63599
Thanks Compor. I looked into Bismuth toxicity and I became a bit concerned so I've stopped taking this for a while and have just been oil pulling with coconut oil. It's been a couple of weeks I think since I stopped taking it and I haven't noticed the bb returning. However today I've been getting ...
- Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
- Replies: 100
- Views: 63599
If pepto bismol is helping you almost certainly have a bacterial dysbiosis and the bacteria and yeast are fermenting the various sugars in your small intestine. These gases are then being absorbed through the intestine into the blood stream and being excreted following gas exchange at your lungs ...
- Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
- Replies: 100
- Views: 63599
- Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
- Replies: 100
- Views: 63599
I think this thread should be stickied. Pepto Bismol has worked wonders for me. Taking one after breakfast and one last thing at night plus flossing everyday has been a big improvement. No smell from the tonsils anymore and no bad taste at the back of the throat. I'm starting to get more confidence ...
- Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WISDOM TOOTH EXTRACTION
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2594
Hey Dolly. Are you in the UK by any chance and did your dentist remove it solely on the basis of it smelling bad? When I floss between my wisdom tooth (which has grown at a weird angle) and the next molar there is a smell and it's really hard to get rid of. I'm going to mention it I think next time ...
- Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Second tonsillectomy..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6713
- Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
- Replies: 100
- Views: 63599
This seems to be working for me somewhat. I don't seem to be getting the bad smell from my tonsils so much now. I still have to floss regularly as the food between my teeth starts to smell if I don't keep on top of it but apart from that it looks promising. Does anybody know if there is a generic ...
- Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
- Replies: 145
- Views: 55182
I recently tried Pepto-Bismol and it seemed to me to have some positive effects. Morning breath was reduced. I had a kind of different taste in my mouth in the morning than usual. Also breath throughout the day seemed better. Cannot be sure if it's an actual improvement but I've ordered three boxes ...
- Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CB12 - Another rip-off?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6347
For example, from studies we have found that zinc acetate is the most effective form of zinc to fight the VSC’s[iii], as the ions bind to the hydrogen sulphide produced by oral bacteria and react with the sulphur to produce odourless insoluble sulphides[iv]. Other research has also shown that the ...
- Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has to be gas from inside
- Replies: 27
- Views: 7546
I just bought some kefir the other day, I will try the almond milk next, have nothing to lose at this point. Actually I can sense a bad smell sometimes from my nose, but its usually only when wind hits my face or I put my face upto a window on a cold day
Let us know how you get on with the Kefir ...
- Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CB12 - Another rip-off?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6347
CB12 - Another rip-off?
I'd seen this advertised and was about to buy some today. Got to the shop and it was £15 for quite a small bottle. I didn't bother in the end because I figured it would just be another let down and I'd rather have £15 in my pocket. It also contains alcohol which is another reason I didn't buy it. I ...
- Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:28 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: At what age did you find out you had BB, and how?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 23457
Also when I swallow I have this disgusting feel at the back of my throat. It goes away after a couple of seconds but I'm afraid that others could smell it when I breath through my nose. I think it has something to do with my tonsils (maybe tonsil stones?) and when I swallow they touch the back of ...
- Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:22 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: At what age did you find out you had BB, and how?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 23457
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.