THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by YeahIKnow2
Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:27 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story....
Replies: 2
Views: 2158

My story....

I've had BB since I was in the 6th grade (Or realized in the 6th). The earliest memory I remember of an encounter with it was when I was outside and my friend was running toward me to tell me something and once he got close, I said, "What?" in his face and his immediate reaction was to take a step ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗