I had the tonsillectomy on 3/12/07.
I still do not know if I am BB free.
I truly believe that I am suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The Trauma I am experiencing is a result to the following reactions to my BB:
1. Sweaters pulled over the nose
2. Pregnant woman actually pinching ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder caused by my BB.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1877
- Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: post nasal drip
- Replies: 30
- Views: 8581
When I was at my lowest low...the self destructive habits that I developed as a result of my drepression over my bad breath caused my immune system to be extreamly low.
I developed allergies that I never had before. I would wake up every morning with a stuffed nose and the PND caused me to cough and ...
I developed allergies that I never had before. I would wake up every morning with a stuffed nose and the PND caused me to cough and ...
- Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm going under the knife for a cure!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1522
I'm going under the knife for a cure!
I have suffered from halitosis for many many years but it has never
affected my life as much as it has the past 4 years. You see, 4
years ago I took a job that requires face to face contact with anywhere
from 10-30 clients a day.
Witnessing the strong reactions of the people I encounter on a ...
affected my life as much as it has the past 4 years. You see, 4
years ago I took a job that requires face to face contact with anywhere
from 10-30 clients a day.
Witnessing the strong reactions of the people I encounter on a ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.