THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 45 matches
- Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Extracting healthy teeth
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4327
- Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:57 am
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: High ph in saliva/mouth
- Replies: 11
- Views: 23635
- Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is kefir good or bad?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8535
Hi Sharon,
:) I am glad I was able to help. I live in Australia,I had a medicare and health care card so that means I didn't have to pay anything except for the consultation fees, which was about $200 or $100 something for each consultation with the ENT, and then I could claim back a part of that ...
:) I am glad I was able to help. I live in Australia,I had a medicare and health care card so that means I didn't have to pay anything except for the consultation fees, which was about $200 or $100 something for each consultation with the ENT, and then I could claim back a part of that ...
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is kefir good or bad?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8535
Hi Sharon,
I used to have dust mite allergies. The moment I put my head on the pillow or the bed, my nose would become blocked and I would breathe through my mouth. Then I'd wake up in the morning with a large amount of mucus that has accumulated in my throat. Does this exact same thing happen to ...
I used to have dust mite allergies. The moment I put my head on the pillow or the bed, my nose would become blocked and I would breathe through my mouth. Then I'd wake up in the morning with a large amount of mucus that has accumulated in my throat. Does this exact same thing happen to ...
- Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:10 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling really helpless
- Replies: 31
- Views: 19790
Chickens and pigs also contain antibiotics and added hormones. Unless maybe if they're organic then that is probably okay to eat. For me though, I choose to not eat any meat because it's hard to find organic meats around here. Anyway, I think my body cannot digest meat so well, I find that if I eat ...
- Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling really helpless
- Replies: 31
- Views: 19790
- Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:47 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling really helpless
- Replies: 31
- Views: 19790
Please stop removing hair from your tongue. Your body is telling you that something is unhealthy inside of you (It is doing this by giving you a white tongue). There are people on here who have white tongues but they look to other causes (other than having a hairy tongue) for why they have a white ...
- Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:34 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling really helpless
- Replies: 31
- Views: 19790
- Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sickly sweet taste in mouth after eating any food.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22010
- Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:23 am
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: High ph in saliva/mouth
- Replies: 11
- Views: 23635
Hi Shitbreath,
It is really odd that the articles that I've read all say that bad bacteria grows in an acidic environment and good bacteria grow in a more base (alkaline) environment (not an extreme base environment but around 7.5 ph).
I read on this website (http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci ...
It is really odd that the articles that I've read all say that bad bacteria grows in an acidic environment and good bacteria grow in a more base (alkaline) environment (not an extreme base environment but around 7.5 ph).
I read on this website (http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci ...
- Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: child denied education because of odour
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2839
- Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sickly sweet taste in mouth after eating any food.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22010
- Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sickly sweet taste in mouth after eating any food.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22010
- Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sickly sweet taste in mouth after eating any food.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22010
Hi Stankie,
Poor guy, I feel your pain. Would you like to go on the same diet as me (because I think it is my liver that caused my halitosis even though I haven't seen the results of my liver test yet)?
If you would like to, I can tell you my routine in detail or we could exchange ideas about how ...
Poor guy, I feel your pain. Would you like to go on the same diet as me (because I think it is my liver that caused my halitosis even though I haven't seen the results of my liver test yet)?
If you would like to, I can tell you my routine in detail or we could exchange ideas about how ...
- Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: child denied education because of odour
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2839
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.