Some articles-
Boron is Anti Fungal-
http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/ ... 060702.asp
General Boron/ Borax article-
http://www.growyouthful.com/remedy/borax.php
Borax is Sodium Borate and it is safe to take internally.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured With Boron!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11167
- Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured With Boron!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11167
Faith- I use Holland and Barrett's Boron. I live in the UK and that's our most popular health food store.
Stankie- I don't eat Borax. Borax is illegal in Europe I think (as in the cleaning product "20 mule team Borax" I take a normal supplement in pill form.
I don't think it matters what form of ...
Stankie- I don't eat Borax. Borax is illegal in Europe I think (as in the cleaning product "20 mule team Borax" I take a normal supplement in pill form.
I don't think it matters what form of ...
- Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured With Boron!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11167
- Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured With Boron!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11167
- Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured With Boron!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11167
Cured With Boron!
Hi,
This is my first post here. I've suffered with BB since I was 13. Im now 25. I tried everything and I was even preparing to get my tonsils removed as I had tonsil stones.
I also have chronic sinus problems and some acid reflux.
Im into bodybuilding and I read an article that stated that the ...
This is my first post here. I've suffered with BB since I was 13. Im now 25. I tried everything and I was even preparing to get my tonsils removed as I had tonsil stones.
I also have chronic sinus problems and some acid reflux.
Im into bodybuilding and I read an article that stated that the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.