Iv experienced having a metal-like taste in my mouth
I cured it with apple cider vinegar
Now i notice foul smell from my nose when i swallow, its like phlegm, i dunno, i want my sinus to be tested and cleaned, how is the procedure called, what kind of doctor to visit?
I also have white tongue, i ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375287
- Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375287
It was last wk when i started to take acidophillus, i take 2caps at a time, at least 4times a day, i stopped bec. I feared that it could e causing my on and off fever, i dont actually saying that it really was causing it but it might so i stopped for a while, my leave from office now extends until ...
- Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375287
Bec im shy to ask anyone, i asked my husband if he can smell anything but he said no
I changed and my officemates notice it bec. I just get secretly angry with someone i treated as friend but not even bother to talk to me and tell me what they smell so i know where is it coming from
She even laugh ...
I changed and my officemates notice it bec. I just get secretly angry with someone i treated as friend but not even bother to talk to me and tell me what they smell so i know where is it coming from
She even laugh ...
- Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375287
Btw, ut started end of jan. 2013, its been 3-4mos. Of struggling, battling & looking for solutions, after iv had all the dentist could do solve this yet remained unsolved iv tried lookinh into tye internet for solutions, thats when i came to know that if its not the mouth that causes it there must ...
- Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375287
Hi i'm new here, happy to find this forum, i've been looking around since i got this life changing situation but it seems that i always get into forums in other country's setting, i'm happy to have found this whose members are filipinos so i joined right away
I started noticing this when someone i ...
I started noticing this when someone i ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.