THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 109 matches
- Fri May 26, 2017 3:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Little progress update
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1622
- Gender:
Little progress update
Antibiotics ended on Tuesday and after the 2nd-3rd day of taking them, I haven't been able to smell or taste my bb. I wasn't taking my probiotics while on the antibiotics since it was going to kill all bacteria. I finished the last antibiotic at 230 pm and went back to my probiotics that night. Also ...
- Tue May 16, 2017 9:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dentist appointment tomorrow and im shaking already
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2199
- Gender:
Re: Dentist appointment tomorrow and im shaking already
Oh and that wisdom tooth ,I've had problems with it off and on for months- a year so I'm sure I'm gonna need it pulled
- Tue May 16, 2017 9:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dentist appointment tomorrow and im shaking already
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2199
- Gender:
Re: Dentist appointment tomorrow and im shaking already
Thanks guys. The waiting room was empty,thank God! So I calmed down so much at that moment. The tooth that i noticed smells like shit,I have a huge cavity that needs to be taken care of asap they said. It's all so expensive so gonna need to talk about it the options with my bf. I've been prescribed ...
- Mon May 15, 2017 6:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dentist appointment tomorrow and im shaking already
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2199
- Gender:
Dentist appointment tomorrow and im shaking already
I should be happy,and Iam but , I'm so scared! I'm mainly afraid of having to sit with others in the waiting room. The thought makes me feel faint and nauseous. Im so ashamed of myself . Ijust want ssome words of encouragement. In my head,the dentist is gonna show the biggest reaction and I'm ...
- Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Jealous
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10660
- Gender:
Re: Jealous
No,what made u think that? Just made progress and pinpointed the smell
- Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story (long) about bad breath (potential cure?)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8073
- Gender:
Re: My story (long) about bad breath (potential cure?)
Good luck ! Hope this is ur cure
- Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Put your finger on your tongue, what does it smell like?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1480
- Gender:
Re: Put your finger on your tongue, what does it smell like?
I can't smell anything. Although I'm sure my tongue smells ](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
- Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Jealous
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10660
- Gender:
Re: Jealous
I think most homeless people try to keep as clean as possible despite their situation. At least that's what I was told. They try to do the bare minimum. There was a homeless man next to me one day when I was in a car sucking on a sucker. I just kept looking at him,wishing I could trade places. If I ...
- Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breath check technique that works for me
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1643
- Gender:
Breath check technique that works for me
My gums have gone back to normal after being painful for so long. The taste of shit is there if I eat on my left side or when waking up. Other than that,I don't taste it anymore and the smell isn't always there now. BUT! I found a way to smell my breath. I clinch down my teeth together and push my ...
- Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
- Replies: 48
- Views: 15035
- Gender:
Re: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
I have a bottle of colloidal minerals that I mixed with water for mouthwash. It made my teeth/gums hurt after a few days so I stopped using it. The mix was gross,like bleach times 10. Before using that mixture,I could only smell and taste my bb sometimes at random for 1-2 secs. Now,the smell is ...
- Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone heard from badexhale?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1283
- Gender:
Has anyone heard from badexhale?
Or if u read this urself,text me/call me!
- Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
- Replies: 48
- Views: 15035
- Gender:
Re: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
I can smell and taste it also all the time since using a mouthwash. It's horrible
- Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Rancid smelling tooth
- Replies: 1
- Views: 993
- Gender:
Re: Rancid smelling tooth
Also,ever since this issue started,I can smell my breath all the time now. Like I uncovered a shit lair or something. I feel even more gross than before
- Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Rancid smelling tooth
- Replies: 1
- Views: 993
- Gender:
Rancid smelling tooth
Few days ago I started using colloidal minerals as mouthwash instead of the usual colloidal silver. My teeth started to hurt after two days and I stopped. It taste like a very strong bleach. I noticed where it felt like I had food between my teeth,my gums were puffy. I was already in pain but didn't ...
- Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm making progress
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1546
- Gender:
Re: I'm making progress
You're absolutely right. I've never looked at it from his side before. Thanks for your input,I can understand him more
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.