THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by asshole2
Sat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a few questions
Replies: 0
Views: 1303

a few questions

Hello

As a new forum member, I want to ask a few questions about my situation. In fact I have no relatives or trustable friend around and I'm puzzled over a few points. First, I'll tell you about my situation shortly:

I have a terrible odor problem which to this day I couldn't solve where it is ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗