THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Sat May 18, 2013 2:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fasting For Fresh Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4955
Dude, that's the point - you body is balancing itself, it is getting rid of all the toxins in your body. If you are a skinny guy, you can see results in let's say 3 weeks; or two sessions of two weeks. If you are a big guy like me you'll need 3x3 weeks or something like that. All people that have ...
- Sat May 18, 2013 1:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: directly from stomatch
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2061
- Fri May 17, 2013 12:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fasting For Fresh Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4955
- Fri May 17, 2013 12:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Spiritual reasons for illnesses/bad breath
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4117
Spiritual reasons for illnesses/bad breath
So I've been reading this book by Thorwald Dethlefsen on the spiritual reasons for illnesses. I don't know about you guys, but I think everything happens for a reason and can be resolved. I believe however that these reasons are psychological/metaphysical and that illnesses are a way Nature tells us ...
- Wed May 08, 2013 6:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: london meet up
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4445
- Tue May 07, 2013 4:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fasting For Fresh Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4955
- Tue May 07, 2013 3:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fasting For Fresh Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4955
- Tue May 07, 2013 2:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oil pulling and candida.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2310
- Tue May 07, 2013 1:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fasting For Fresh Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4955
Fasting For Fresh Breath
Hey guys,
So I've been thinking of starting fasting for quite a while now. I've had bad breath for more than 4 years (I'm 22), I've tried some medication (antibiotics and other), but still with no result... My stomach is the main source of my bad breath (I had my tonsils and all of my wisdom teeth ...
So I've been thinking of starting fasting for quite a while now. I've had bad breath for more than 4 years (I'm 22), I've tried some medication (antibiotics and other), but still with no result... My stomach is the main source of my bad breath (I had my tonsils and all of my wisdom teeth ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.