THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 192 matches

by crazy4it
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192759
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Los Angeles
by crazy4it
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NYC meet up?
Replies: 6
Views: 3532
Gender:

Re: NYC meet up?

I'm going to new York for a weekend
by crazy4it
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: North American Meetup
Replies: 28
Views: 11009
Gender:

Re: North American Meetup

Count me in!!!
by crazy4it
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone in Switzerland?
Replies: 0
Views: 4727
Gender:

Anyone in Switzerland?

Me and another.member are.doing a meet up in Zurich Switzerland. End of April. It would be cool if there are other.members in the area.
by crazy4it
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:35 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: Lonely life, Depressed
Replies: 13
Views: 22034
Gender:

Re: Lonely life, Depressed

Hang in there buddy
by crazy4it
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Read me? Cured.
Replies: 13
Views: 4996
Gender:

Re: Read me? Cured.

Peach wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:53 am
crazy4it wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 am
Peach wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:04 am YESSSSSS congrats !!!!!


hi peach how are you. You haven't been active here in a while right?
yeah but im back :)
check your pm .
by crazy4it
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Read me? Cured.
Replies: 13
Views: 4996
Gender:

Re: Read me? Cured.

Lotus wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:05 pm it's a water floss

I tried and makes my tonsils bleed. Does urs have a softer mode?
by crazy4it
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Read me? Cured.
Replies: 13
Views: 4996
Gender:

Re: Read me? Cured.

Peach wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:04 am YESSSSSS congrats !!!!!


hi peach how are you. You haven't been active here in a while right?
by crazy4it
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Read me? Cured.
Replies: 13
Views: 4996
Gender:

Re: Read me? Cured.

What's a airfloss?
by crazy4it
Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WORK SUGGESTION
Replies: 2
Views: 1660
Gender:

Re: WORK SUGGESTION

Truck driver cross country
Make decent money and travel and be independent
by crazy4it
Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tung gel giving good results
Replies: 27
Views: 6904
Gender:

Re: Tung gel giving good results



Hey guys giving 3.month update. I can proudly say this is the best thing that has happened to.my thus far
I did change some of my routine like cutting out mouthwash and adding probiotics. My confidence is through the roof right now. I only chew gum when I have to be in someone's face. I was a a ...
by crazy4it
Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tung gel giving good results
Replies: 27
Views: 6904
Gender:

Re: Tung gel giving good results

Hey guys giving 3.month update. I can proudly say this is the best thing that has happened to.my thus far
I did change some of my routine like cutting out mouthwash and adding probiotics. My confidence is through the roof right now. I only chew gum when I have to be in someone's face. I was a a ...
by crazy4it
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tosillectomy on Sept 13
Replies: 10
Views: 4217
Gender:

Re: Tosillectomy on Sept 13

millionyearsago wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:54 am I hope you are doing well!! please keep us updated
hey million are you from Texas?
by crazy4it
Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Asking someone?
Replies: 2
Views: 1144
Gender:

Re: Asking someone?

I wouldn't ask I would talk and see their reactions.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗