THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Future_is_bright
Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halitosis - Food & Sex
Replies: 3
Views: 1909

Halitosis - Food & Sex

Hello friends,
I'm male, 30.
I have been suffering from bad breath for the past 15 years. Recently I could successfully minimize the foul smell. I found that following are the main reasons of high BB.
1. Junk food/non-veg/nuts/sweet/oil-rich food
2. Over Ejaculation/Sex/Masturbation
Reason #1 ...
by Future_is_bright
Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured...!
Replies: 17
Views: 7481

Recovered..!

Hello friends,

Thanks for your responses. Want to share a happy news with you that I got engaged recently. I met my fiancee yesterday. We had a very close chat for around an hour and she never showed any BB signs. We even kissed! Never in my lifetime I imagined that I could ever marry due to my bad ...
by Future_is_bright
Mon May 13, 2013 3:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried eating mixed nuts?
Replies: 2
Views: 1134

Could you please clarify what all nuts you are having?
Because my breath gets worse after having peanuts.
by Future_is_bright
Sun May 12, 2013 2:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured...!
Replies: 17
Views: 7481

Hello...
This comes from a person who had 100% bad breath all the time. Now I can speak confidently to anyone after a heavy meal, for 2 hours. That's what I meant by, 'cured'. Everyone in this world has bad breath, everyone smells like shit when they wake up in the morning, before they brush ...
by Future_is_bright
Sat May 11, 2013 2:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured...!
Replies: 17
Views: 7481

Cured...!

Hello friends,
I am 28, male, suffering from this BB for the past 17 years.
And I am HAPPY to tell you that I have found the CURE. \:D/
Really friends, it's NOT Rocket Science...!! It's very simple!

I used to get tonsilolith almost daily in the past, when I was 16 -17. Later, the frequency got ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗