THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by BrownRecluse
Thu May 16, 2013 12:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Cured
Replies: 7
Views: 2995

Finally Cured

Hello everyone :D

Today I am smiling, and it's amazing how good God is. 15 years of my life I've suffered with bad breath, and today, well last night to be exact, I have finally been cured.

I'll have to make this quick as I have a 3 month old baby and lots of housework, but I had to share this ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗