THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Ell22
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Secret Facebook page
Replies: 0
Views: 1116

Secret Facebook page

Hello all,

Do you know if a secret Facebook page for this exists?

I'm thinking I will create one if not...but if I do I want it to be a positive page as I have been on a negative page regarding something else before and I think it can make things worse!

Best
by Ell22
Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please help - about bb from throat / oesophagus
Replies: 1
Views: 1094

Please help - about bb from throat / oesophagus

Hi guys,

Does anyone know anything that can help this?

Thanks
by Ell22
Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Know anything that reduces BB?/ Anyone been to UKspecialist?
Replies: 1
Views: 2994

Know anything that reduces BB?/ Anyone been to UKspecialist?

Hello all,

Does anyone know if Resveratrol and probiotics help BB? (for those where the issue is not dental)


Also, has anyone been to a UK specialist?

Thanks
Elle
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗