THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Bobby85
Tue May 21, 2013 4:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have the worst type of bb and have come to the conclusion
Replies: 15
Views: 5821

from original poster

my last abuser never made any direct comments about my breath but he did say fix your teeth once when we were fighting. i think most people are afraid to make fun of another persons breath because they are not sure of their own. i think my acid reflux issues starting from being an alcoholic and i ...
by Bobby85
Mon May 20, 2013 3:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have the worst type of bb and have come to the conclusion
Replies: 15
Views: 5821

I have the worst type of bb and have come to the conclusion

For some people there may be no cure.
I am female and in a way it's worse because ppl expect females to be more hygienic even when this is not a hygiene issue.
I used to be an alcoholic in my 20s. By my 30s I had severe acid reflux, even when I don't eat anything but dry toast I feel the acid come ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗