thanks for the advice oneday. I try not to dwell on those bad memories too much but sometimes you can't help but feel shattered. I thought I was a nice person and had friends but recently the flashbacks that I've been getting are breaking my heart.
One time in class, we performed an activity where ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:12 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: looking back
- Replies: 8
- Views: 20681
looking back
I'm having flashes of memories from the past. The times when I was still unaware of my condition. Seeing it now with a new perspective, I can't help but feel heartbroken as I realized that I had been a subject of ridicule, snide comments and backstabbing by the people I trusted most. My friends and ...
- Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: cured bad breath
- Replies: 24
- Views: 7265
- Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ALUM
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16977
- Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:20 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'd rather d....
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3945
Hi! Thank you all for replying!
It seems like a periodentist should check my gums. I googled periodental gum disease for images and though my case is nowhere near that what i saw there, it's there. Mild but definitely it's there. I don't have a job and I'm broke that's why Im hoping I could at least ...
It seems like a periodentist should check my gums. I googled periodental gum disease for images and though my case is nowhere near that what i saw there, it's there. Mild but definitely it's there. I don't have a job and I'm broke that's why Im hoping I could at least ...
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:27 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'd rather d....
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3945
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:05 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'd rather d....
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3945
I first became aware of this problem when I was 16. We had a dental check up then in our school and the dentist who examined me, tactlessly announced, in her booming voice, that I should get my teeth and gum issues fixed because people could already smell it!!!
I felt embarrassed but dismissed it ...
I felt embarrassed but dismissed it ...
- Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:12 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'd rather d....
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3945
I'd rather d....
Hello! I've been lurking on this site for months already, and I'm glad to know that I am not alone. For the longest time I thought I was such a weakling who suffers from apparently not a life threatening disease. This problem almost cost me my sanity. It destroyed my life. I didn't have the coping ...
- Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375300
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.