THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Jorge99
Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:43 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Body Mint?
Replies: 13
Views: 26268

jorge99 thanks for the update! What type of BB would you have classified yourself has having? ie. what type of smell? And was were your symptoms/ did you suspect was the cause? thanks

I'm sorry if I don't use the proper words, but my breath has a very strong egg smell. After I brush my teeth and ...
by Jorge99
Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:28 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Body Mint?
Replies: 13
Views: 26268

So the Body Mint I ordered arrived on Friday so I've been using it since then. I take the 2 pills per day as they recommend and I do feel it is starting to work.

I notice that my mouth is much more moist, and not so dry as often as before. I don't know if Body Mint is suppose to do that or if that ...
by Jorge99
Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:09 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Body Mint?
Replies: 13
Views: 26268

Thank you all for you input. I ordered the Body Mint on Tueday and am just waiting for it to come in. I talked to one of their customer service people (very nice and friendly btw) and they said usually people notice a difference in about a week so we'll see. I definitely update this thread if I ...
by Jorge99
Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:03 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Body Mint?
Replies: 13
Views: 26268

Body Mint?

Has anyone tried Body Mint? I tried doing a forum search but didn't see any reviews. It looks good and I was thinking of trying it for my halitosis, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any experiences first. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

For those who don't know what it is: http ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗