This post is a bit long, but if a few people find this helpful, I'd be glad to have helped.
Having not got any feedback from people who actually got this treatment done and given that the referenced articles are more confusing (laser treatment or not, treatment for BB borne from gum disease or ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Seeking feedback re: Dr. Joseph Nemeth's laser treatment
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5036
- Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Seeking feedback re: Dr. Joseph Nemeth's laser treatment
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5036
Actually, the previous blogpost says gum borne bacteria but does not say gum disease. This blog ( http://blog.drnemeth.com/wwwblogdrnemethcom/?Tag=cure%20bad%20breath ) explicitly says that he can treat BB that is NOT caused by gum disease.
I have healthy gums and very good oral health according to ...
I have healthy gums and very good oral health according to ...
- Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Seeking feedback re: Dr. Joseph Nemeth's laser treatment
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5036
Couple of more links about the treatment
Hey StillHoping,
I first came across Dr. Nemeth's treatment on this blogpost http://www.newbeauty.com/hottopic/blogpost/5757-laser-away-bad-breath/ , which describes the procedure as a laser treatment. Just today, after my original post here, I found a youtube infomercial ( http://www.youtube.com ...
I first came across Dr. Nemeth's treatment on this blogpost http://www.newbeauty.com/hottopic/blogpost/5757-laser-away-bad-breath/ , which describes the procedure as a laser treatment. Just today, after my original post here, I found a youtube infomercial ( http://www.youtube.com ...
- Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Seeking feedback re: Dr. Joseph Nemeth's laser treatment
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5036
Seeking feedback re: Dr. Joseph Nemeth's laser treatment
Hello fellow BB sufferers,
Hope you're all having a good day. I'm a first time poster and occasional browser of these forums.
I have been suffering from BB for the past five-and-a-half years. I know how it all started and if I have power to turn back the clock I'd certainly change things so I'd ...
Hope you're all having a good day. I'm a first time poster and occasional browser of these forums.
I have been suffering from BB for the past five-and-a-half years. I know how it all started and if I have power to turn back the clock I'd certainly change things so I'd ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.