I dont know where to start. This problem is somewhat recent. It has been about 8 months since I started believing that I have bb. I have lurked these forums for about 7 months, and I am finally posting.
Okay, so first off, Hi. Im EA. I am a 19 year old male. I'm not 100% sure that I have bb. For ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:05 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I dont know what to do anymore.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4388
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.