THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by helpmoi
Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What does Your Mouth Feel Like???
Replies: 12
Views: 4349

Thanks for the responses. Would you guys please elaborate what you mean by heavy? I generally just assume I have bad breath, so I don't get close enough to elicit any response other than an initial nose rub. My anxiety just shuts me up when people get too close.

My main complaint would be the back ...
by helpmoi
Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What does Your Mouth Feel Like???
Replies: 12
Views: 4349

What does Your Mouth Feel Like???

Hi everyone, I've been suffering from what I think is chronic halitosis for 6 years now. It all started when I accidentally left a food wrapper in my pocket and this "friend" very loudly and bluntly exclaimed that I stunk in front of everyone. I quickly threw the wrapper away and that was that, but ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗