THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What does Your Mouth Feel Like???
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4349
What does Your Mouth Feel Like???
I would like to tell that the first and foremost thing that you will have to do is to brush your teeth twice a day. This is the best way to reduce your bad breath. I too follow this thing to avoid bad breath. I would also like to suggest that you also consult to your dentist to cure this problem ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.