THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 68 matches
- Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:12 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: BB on TV
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6902
- Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD SMELL FROM NOSE??? ANY OF YOU HAVE IT
- Replies: 36
- Views: 33403
- Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD SMELL FROM NOSE??? ANY OF YOU HAVE IT
- Replies: 36
- Views: 33403
Re: BAD SMELL FROM NOSE??? ANY OF YOU HAVE IT
Do any of you have bad smell coming from the nose even when you dont talk. I have noticed that when i ride in the train and dont talk, people still notice the smell and question it why it smells so bad. Also when i wake up in the morning my room smells pretty bad, my mom always says open the window ...
- Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD SMELL FROM NOSE??? ANY OF YOU HAVE IT
- Replies: 36
- Views: 33403
- Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: We cant smell eachother?
- Replies: 52
- Views: 15139
Scientist, now I am curious about when we smell someone breath or body. Do you think this is because our smell is different from the people we can smell? For example, when I was studying overseas, I used to bump into a guy with a very strong body odor. His odor was so strong that I could tell by a ...
- Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:28 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: First time talking about this!!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8092
They won't feel sorry even if you did tell em. I mean it's not like are suffering any physical pain. :roll: That's what they think. All it does is mess with your mind. That they don't know, cause they can't see it, they can't hear it.
It seems to be true. My experience of telling my problem with ...
It seems to be true. My experience of telling my problem with ...
- Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: When we smell BB from others
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5704
When we smell BB from others
I believe that some pleople cannot smell our breath. My father, my husband and a few friends cannot smell my breath while most of the people do. Also, I do believe that some people who have the same problem as us cannot smell our breath either. My curiosity concerns about when we do smell other ...
Thanatos, I understand your feelings and probably I would feel the same if someone would not reply a love letter. However, it is much easier someone from outside to see different things. After reading your story with this woman, I felt sensitive and praying for anything positive to happen. It seems ...
- Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stressed out about attending a wedding....
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6366
- Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:53 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: my story w/ bb
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7729
Re: my story w/ bb
I also thought for many years that my BB was caused by the PND. I mean, I still think that PND may be interfere a little. However, after having some relief from the PND with low choline diet, I realized that BB still the same. I have to tell you that I also had a nasty taste in my mouth, a sensation ...
- Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: update
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3221
- Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How can i discuss it?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2887
this psicologycal problem also exists and it starts to grow and take control of all aspects of your like as you feel you´re not been available to find a relief. And it´s maybe worst that bb itself.
It is well said. I also think the psicologycal issue is worst than the BB itself. For the couple of ...
It is well said. I also think the psicologycal issue is worst than the BB itself. For the couple of ...
- Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Update of my situation
- Replies: 24
- Views: 6114
- Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Update of my situation
- Replies: 24
- Views: 6114
- Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TO THOSE OF YOU TAKING CHAMPEX TABS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1725
As you know each person reacts differently to medicines. My experience with Champex, unfortunately, was that did not work. First, I increased the dosage: 7 per meal (three times a day). Then, I decided to buy Pro-M because it is stronger. Thus, I was taking 1 per meal (each one of 500mg). I am still ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.