THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 15 matches
- Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8508
- Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antibiotic Relief
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3505
- Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bad smelling Urine
- Replies: 1
- Views: 759
bad smelling Urine
I took some antibiotics for my bb and now my urine smells horrible like a sewer drain. I wonder if the two are connected,like the bacteria went to my bladder. Has this happen to anyone else?
- Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bb came back!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1681
- Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: what is working for me
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4922
- Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Homebased Job
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1366
- Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bb came back!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1681
bb came back!
my bb went away when i took antibiotics and now it came back. I'm trying to figure out how i can get more antibiotics, doctors wont prescribed it though, no matter what i tell them. i was lucky enough to get some from my sister who didn't need them for a tooth infection. its the only thing that ...
- Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where Can I get Antibiotic
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2036
- Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: where is it coming from?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3730
I dont want to jinx myself but I think my bb is mostly gone. I still get a bad taste in my mouth some mornings, mostly if I have dairy though but when i brush it goes away now. I haven't had any comments on it like I use to like from my mother mostly who would tell me all the time. I'm not sure what ...
- Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: where is it coming from?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3730
- Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: where is it coming from?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3730
- Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: where is it coming from?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3730
- Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: where is it coming from?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3730
I dont really keep track of my carbs but i dont eat breakfast and only have small meals throughout the day. I dont eat dairy and I cant have fruit because I'm allergic to mostly every fruit apples,oranges,strawberries,etc. I eat mostly eggs,oatmeal,crackers,pb&j sandwiches,chicken, fish and brown ...
- Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: where is it coming from?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3730
I think doctors do intimidate me very easily. I feel like I let them walk all over me when it comes to my problems. I get a little flustered like a mental confusion and i forget to tell them some of my symptoms because of my anxiety. I did go to the dentists years ago with my bb even though it wasn ...
- Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: where is it coming from?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3730
where is it coming from?
I know I have bb but I'm not sure if its coming from inside my mouth, my stomach, or throat. I have a sore throat everyday,stuffy nose,headaches,slight fever and neck pain. So i thought maybe that it was a sinus infection. I have social anxiety real bad and Its so frustrating because I finally work ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.