THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by AloneLoner
Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Helped My Dry Mouth?
Replies: 15
Views: 14325

I have heard of this co q 10 on radio infomercials. Skeptical but hope it works for some people so I'll try it later.
by AloneLoner
Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How to join badbreathhalitosis facebook secret group
Replies: 12
Views: 9312

Generally loath Facebook for the vapid banter but knowing it is fellow sufferers I am with my own kind lol. On mobile right now but will join soon.
by AloneLoner
Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A fellow sufferer's success story
Replies: 24
Views: 32218

Antibiotics seem to be the common thread amongst alot of us chronic bb sufferers. It would be a good idea to start a poll on the site to see just how many of us actually had taken several rounds of antibiotics (even in childhood) before developing bb. I've long suspected dybosis as my cause ...
by AloneLoner
Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am back and I do have halitosis mouth and nose - not ORS
Replies: 2
Views: 1906

Hi thissux and Anita. I have been with this problem for much longer and have come to cope with the problem much better by ignoring peoples subtle reactions. I guess as far as remedies goes keep trying to read different methods and keep strong. I work in a place where my interaction is limited but ...
by AloneLoner
Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What does Your Mouth Feel Like???
Replies: 12
Views: 4353

I never knew this site existed but I was doing a random search on stomach breath on Google and found it. The OP's story about reactions of others is a nightmare I live with daily. I, too have suffered BB for the last several years thinking it was just attributed to my lack of dental hygiene. I've ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗