Hi All,
Here is a short summary of my Technic I hope it helps you guys:
(Some of you might already know this, but this really really helps)
When I have bad/metallic taste in my mouth:
This is an indicator of tonsil stones that are on my tonsils crypts(at first i tried to look into my tonsils ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Summary (20 years of experience)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1203
- Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read this.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1610
Read this.
Hello friends.
In this post I would like to share with you my experience with bad breath, and how I managed to mitigate it PROFOUNDLY.
I demand from each one of you who can relate to my symptoms to try this method. (after 2 days of implementing this method i noticed an absurd difference!!!)
First ...
In this post I would like to share with you my experience with bad breath, and how I managed to mitigate it PROFOUNDLY.
I demand from each one of you who can relate to my symptoms to try this method. (after 2 days of implementing this method i noticed an absurd difference!!!)
First ...
- Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Removing tonsils smell
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1426
Removing tonsils smell
Hey, I just smelled my own tonsils with a q-tip and it smelt awful,
I was thinking about ways to reduce this scent,
I know it's not much, but -
I just tried to wrap some tissue toilet (a tick one that is being used in the kitchen to dry hands..) on a stick (back of my tooth-brush) and just shoved ...
I was thinking about ways to reduce this scent,
I know it's not much, but -
I just tried to wrap some tissue toilet (a tick one that is being used in the kitchen to dry hands..) on a stick (back of my tooth-brush) and just shoved ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.