THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by SoooTired
Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:53 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I'm so tired of living like this...
Replies: 3
Views: 6379

Re: I'm so tired of living like this...

Hey Jessica I recently started doing the sea salt warm water rinse. I gargle with peroxide first. Then I scrape my tongue with Therabreath toothpaste. I let that sit on my tongue while I brush. I then scrape my tongue and gargle with the salt water. I floss with the salt water in my mouth as well. I ...
by SoooTired
Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:45 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CELEBRITY BREATH!!!!
Replies: 2
Views: 2712

CELEBRITY BREATH!!!!

What do the celebrities do for their BB? It has to be SOMETHING!!! There is NO WAY that ALL of them have fresh breath!!! I can look at the way certain people move their mouths if they have BB. It's an unspoken language. We need a k12 shot for the tongue guys. Something that can keep it populated ...
by SoooTired
Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:31 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So Tired of Chewing F+#%ing Gum or backing up to speak!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 5225

It's without a DOUBT my tongue. I wish there was some 6 month shot with k12 in it that populated your tongue for that time frame. Similar to a Botox shot or something. That would be AMAZING!!


It is probably Metabolic Disorder,if you do not have food particles between teeth.I know how you feel,it ...
by SoooTired
Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:25 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So Tired of Chewing F+#%ing Gum or backing up to speak!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 5225

No I haven't tried the ZOX. I've tried their lozenges though. My thing is, why do I have to keep doing ALL OF THAT???!!! If I'm at a business lunch or whatever and we're all eating why am I the only one that HAS to pop a mint? And I HATE the smell of mint because it's so in-your-face and obvious ...
by SoooTired
Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:18 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So Tired of Chewing F+#%ing Gum or backing up to speak!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 5225

Re: So Tired of Chewing F+#%ing Gum or backing up to speak!!

Hey James it's the food kind and the dry mouth kind. It's never just FRESH. I have people say to me girl u are ALWAYS chewing gum. God FORBID they stop makin it though

Hey friend

can u tell me what kind off bb you get .
i mean it is fecal and doesnt depend on what you eat .
or it depends upon the ...
by SoooTired
Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:30 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So Tired of Chewing F+#%ing Gum or backing up to speak!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 5225

So Tired of Chewing F+#%ing Gum or backing up to speak!!!

What do I DO?!!! I'M A BARTENDER FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! I've been scanning this site for months now and I relate to soooo many of you. I've suffered for so long and feel like I have tried everything. Antibiotics ease the symptoms but never eliminate them. I've tried SmartMouth, TheraBreath, Listerine ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗