Good day, fellows.
If you ever read my post in this forum before, [/url]http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5457&sid=30d76e5bfa78ddfd2225450567f1f2cc[url], I'm certain that you will remember I claimed to be BB free.
Okay, half a year past and now I will say, if you're once a BB ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:33 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Review of Struggle with BB
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2172
- Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:45 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8775
- Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:38 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8775
Dental floss is pretty much mandatory for good oral hygiene. I remember when I first started to floss, I would get nasty stink out of between my teeth sometimes. It's rotting food. It's gonna smell worse if you don't floss, than if you do. If you never floss, I would make it a part of your daily ...
- Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:30 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8775
The severeness of my bad breath was the smell worse than the feces. People could smell it even I kept my mouth close.
How can the smell travel out of ones mouth when it's closed? I'm never sure whether I have nasal bb or not but I also feel that even with my mouth closed and holding my breath in ...
- Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:28 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8775
- Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:43 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8775
- Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:22 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8775
- Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:18 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8775
- Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:42 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8775
- Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:31 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8775
My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
My story goes like this… and I hope most of you will go on this journey with me.
I’ve suffered from bad breath for years. The first time I noticed I had bad breath was when I tried to break the ice with the girl I liked. When I talked, she turned her face, covered her nose, showing me the face that ...
I’ve suffered from bad breath for years. The first time I noticed I had bad breath was when I tried to break the ice with the girl I liked. When I talked, she turned her face, covered her nose, showing me the face that ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.