THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by anon10
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some very encouraging updates
Replies: 6
Views: 16326

Hmm. Internal candida yeast growth. That's interesting. Can u update us about your medication. I might try those meds too. Btw. How's your inflammed adenoids? I also have PND too.


Btw. I suspect that the bad odor is from my g.I tract. I'm taking activated carbon capsules and my breath improved for ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗