THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 40 matches

by wizbaby
Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:41 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Whats the point in living anymore?
Replies: 13
Views: 24903

@wizbaby, maybe one day I'll be able to go to your village and try what you're trying í ½í¸€í ½í¸€

you may not to come to my village...I can ship my med to you if u wanna try.
What kind of meds are they exactly? And thank you for the offer.

its made of African natural herbs and roots.
one is a ...
by wizbaby
Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:22 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Whats the point in living anymore?
Replies: 13
Views: 24903

jess wrote:@wizbaby, maybe one day I'll be able to go to your village and try what you're trying 😀😀
you may not to come to my village...I can ship my med to you if u wanna try.
by wizbaby
Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:55 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I found a good job
Replies: 11
Views: 6888

how can I learn HTML and CSS? please
by wizbaby
Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:49 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Whats the point in living anymore?
Replies: 13
Views: 24903

relax brother, don't give up hope, and please do try a couple of the few remedies / management options available in this forum. have u tried the walnut stuff? its helping me a lot.

viewtopic.php?t=5967
by wizbaby
Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:09 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: Dating on bbh.com
Replies: 15
Views: 38577

interested
by wizbaby
Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:42 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: HUGE BREAKTHROUGH HOPE. AFRICAN HERBAL + PHARMACEUTICAL DRUG
Replies: 7
Views: 22408

hey people, the fomular still working for me, but when I belje, I smell the mint
by wizbaby
Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:50 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: HUGE BREAKTHROUGH HOPE. AFRICAN HERBAL + PHARMACEUTICAL DRUG
Replies: 7
Views: 22408

emotional rescue wrote:Hi,

What kind of rinses are?

How could I prepare them where I live?

Thanks,
The rinse was made by the med man, he doesn't disclose his formula.
by wizbaby
Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In the news. Doctors Develop World's Longest Lasting Mint
Replies: 56
Views: 24885

am in Nigeria, how/ where can I buy forevermints?
by wizbaby
Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:50 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: HUGE BREAKTHROUGH HOPE. AFRICAN HERBAL + PHARMACEUTICAL DRUG
Replies: 7
Views: 22408

if phone not reachable, mail; [email protected]
by wizbaby
Wed May 27, 2015 10:32 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: MY MOUTH SMELLS d WORST ON EARTH. Dieing will BE beta
Replies: 16
Views: 36715

I think am beginning to smile again.!
my bb is no longer as strong as it was. I only smell bad now only if I fail to brush Twice a day.
#BetterDays!
#SlowButSteady
by wizbaby
Wed May 27, 2015 10:20 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: HUGE BREAKTHROUGH HOPE. AFRICAN HERBAL + PHARMACEUTICAL DRUG
Replies: 7
Views: 22408

This month will make it 10 months since I started taking a particular concursion from one local herbal dude in my country.
At first I had my Fears, but I stick to his rules and I can say its working for me. I can't say am cured but I can say my smell has greatly reduced.. every morning i do my ...
by wizbaby
Wed May 27, 2015 9:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who's interested in talking on the phone or Skyping?
Replies: 6
Views: 3214

but I think everyone of us I.e BBC patients, should really try out that African walnuts alternative to masking n reducing bad breath. its working for me I must confess coupled with my local made mouth rinse and juice. I sang with d choir and u notice they didn't cover their nose or turn away as they ...
by wizbaby
Wed May 27, 2015 9:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who's interested in talking on the phone or Skyping?
Replies: 6
Views: 3214

I think phone talking is a nice idea cos loneliness is killing me.

my skype name is; mcanthonyefosa

my bbm pin is; 794A246C

please connect with me. I think i ve whatsapp on my phone too
by wizbaby
Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:10 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: A GUY
Replies: 14
Views: 23466

Re: Hi

Atrial wrote:Sorry wizbaby. I have read your other posts and I think you are genuine. I made a wrong assumption about you.


Here is my email if you need to chat
[email protected]
[email protected]
by wizbaby
Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:05 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: A GUY
Replies: 14
Views: 23466

wish u the best
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗