THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by jessica
Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:07 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I'm so tired of living like this...
Replies: 3
Views: 6386

I'm so tired of living like this...

My friends wonder why I won't hang out with them anymore..everyone thinks I have an attitude because I don't talk as much as I used to.I hate my life..I can't even walk through the store without everyone coughing and rubbing their noses.I used to work as a cashier,some of my co-workers were ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗