THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by peter85040
Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I've found something that has worked for me.
Replies: 29
Views: 10724

BTW Bliss has been spamming us and have been cought, so a person with low post count and sudden cure should be taken lightly with a grain of salt[/quote]

I was just trying to be helpful. I understand the skepticism however. blis wasn't the only product I mentioned, just the one I use more. I won't ...
by peter85040
Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I've found something that has worked for me.
Replies: 29
Views: 10724

Hi sadmum,
Sorry for delay
The brand I use regularly is NOW foods "BLIS K12 Oral Probiotic" that I buy off amazon.com. It's like $14 for 60 lozenges, pretty cheap. I have had continuous relief for the last 8 months. It has been nothing short of amazing. I also tried "Extraordinary Beauty Probiotic ...
by peter85040
Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I've found something that has worked for me.
Replies: 29
Views: 10724

Stankie,

No I haven't. I do however flush my tonsil crypts with a metronidazole solution I make myself every morning(read about metronidazole in some study, but since I can't vouch for it's safety I left that off in the original post). I chew the probiotic and when it dissolves gargle it in my ...
by peter85040
Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I've found something that has worked for me.
Replies: 29
Views: 10724

I've found something that has worked for me.

I'm 34 y/o and after suffering with bad breath and tonsil stones for 15 years I have finally found something which has been working for the last 8 months. I used to brush my teeth like 5 times a day and started wearing out the enamel on my teeth from brushing so much. Mouthwash didnt work and only ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗