THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by milliek
Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can you smell yourself?
Replies: 7
Views: 5459

I can smell myself. I'm not really sure how sure I project though, so it could be worse even than I think it is. I only stink when I open my mouth, no nasal odor that I'm aware of. I believe it is sinus related but I haven't found any real relief yet. I also get tonsil stones and I have can't see ...
by milliek
Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: snort the salt water to back of nose/throat into mouth
Replies: 9
Views: 4845

Hi Mike-can you elaborate on this? Not sure I understand what you're doing with the salt water. I think my bb is sinus related, so thinking this may be helpful for me. Thanks if you see this!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗