Let's play with the thought that you or somebody els stumble on the cure to your bad breath problem, how would you go from there?
Why I'm asking is because I think ya'll in first hand would say that everything would go back to normal. I thought so too but what I've realized is that all paranoia ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Let's say you got cured..
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1745
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.