THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by CloseToTheEnd
Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: date thread
Replies: 29
Views: 11606

Oh yeah, that was my first post - I finally joined (rather than just creep) because after reading this forum for a year and seeing how depressed we all are, I'm determined to help. Plus, I need the support since I have no friends and no job and ... well, you all know how it is.

And I did date a guy ...
by CloseToTheEnd
Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: date thread
Replies: 29
Views: 11606

To be fair, the reason why people have such terrible reactions to our smell is that it's unnatural. like depending on what the smell is (necrotic, decay, feet, whatever) it triggers something biological. we can't help but recoil because we know something is Wrong and we're trying to protect ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗