THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by over it
Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A question to all bb sufferers!
Replies: 22
Views: 13862

Hi all,

I started to suffer from bad breath when I was 18. No one in my family has it, in fact I have never come across someone who suffered from chronic halitosis in my neighbourhood except one teacher I had in high school but her breath could only be smelt if you were close to her.

When I ...
by over it
Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone have nose odour as well as halitosis??
Replies: 15
Views: 6485

Hi deebo,

No I don't think I have IBS, I really believe my stomach pains are caused by h. pylori as I've had it before and symptoms are identical. I'm just so confused as everyone is saying different things and I don't know what to believe any more! I didn't think nasal odour is related to bad ...
by over it
Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone have nose odour as well as halitosis??
Replies: 15
Views: 6485

Thanks for replying, it means a lot to be able to relate to someone who goes through the exact same thing. My stomach is not good at all at the moment. Constant pains and bloating, feeling nauseous. When you did your test for h. pylori have you been taking any antibiotics 4 weeks prior to breath ...
by over it
Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone have nose odour as well as halitosis??
Replies: 15
Views: 6485

Yes by brutal I mean verbal comments. Every time I exhale people will sniff really loudly and will look directly at me. Some of them really scare me as they look really pissed off that I'm stinking up their space. They will cover their noses and look at me the entire time until I get off the bus. I ...
by over it
Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone have nose odour as well as halitosis??
Replies: 15
Views: 6485

Does anyone have nose odour as well as halitosis??

Hi everyone, I have just joined so forgive me if this post is in the wrong place. I have been suffering with halitosis for 13 years now. My story is pretty much the same as yours so wont go into too much details. Just when I thought things could not get worse they did. For the last couple of months ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗