THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Number5
Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please make a test
Replies: 9
Views: 4621

Thanks, I'll do the test tomorrow.
by Number5
Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please make a test
Replies: 9
Views: 4621

I would really like to contribute, but I have no good method of identifying the level of my bb. Is this test only for persons who have a halimeter/halitometer or another person who would help with the test?
If there is any other reliable method, please tell me.

I read here on the forum that ...
by Number5
Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath back, even after clindamycin usage
Replies: 6
Views: 3545

Thanks for the idea! I will now check the other forum posts ! :)
by Number5
Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath back, even after clindamycin usage
Replies: 6
Views: 3545

Do I understand correctly that Chlorhexidine solved your problem? If so, how often do you use it and in which concentration? I saw toothpastes directly mixed with chlorhexidine (only a small percentage, ... not 0.2% ). Maybe that's something for daily use over the years?
by Number5
Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath back, even after clindamycin usage
Replies: 6
Views: 3545

Thanks for the quick response!

I've read some times and was told by my dentist that using chlorhexidine mouthwash longer than a few weeks will disturb the bacterial balance in my mouth and maybe destroy it for good. I've used a product with 0.2% chlorhexidine, for a maximum of 2 weeks. I'm afraid ...
by Number5
Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath back, even after clindamycin usage
Replies: 6
Views: 3545

bad breath back, even after clindamycin usage

I'm new here, so please forgive me if I write in the wrong forum.

I have bad breath for as long as I can think. I had my tonsils removed, have no heliobacter pylori, brush my teeth and tongue regularly, use dental floss daily, but still no luck in fighting my bad breath (it returns 1-2 hours after ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗