THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:01 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: HUGE BREAKTHROUGH HOPE. AFRICAN HERBAL + PHARMACEUTICAL DRUG
- Replies: 7
- Views: 22408
- Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lactose intolerant -> Almond Milk; getting much better
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11513
- Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:03 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Weird thing that happened with me
- Replies: 4
- Views: 18318
- Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Inferior turbinate reduction
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6397
- Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post Nasal Drippers
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4685
I have post nasal drip. I had my blood checked and I am not allergic for anything, sinuses look very healthy.
My ENT doctor says that there is people with overactive sinuses, they react on everything (heath/cold/dirt etc.). To me it sounds like a sort of protection mechanism of the body.
There is ...
My ENT doctor says that there is people with overactive sinuses, they react on everything (heath/cold/dirt etc.). To me it sounds like a sort of protection mechanism of the body.
There is ...
- Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to thin thick mucus in summer season
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1408
How to thin thick mucus in summer season
In the winter I am able to drain the mucus in my throat by drinking a lot of hot tea, but in the spring as soon as the air gets dry, it starts to build up and it gets worse and worse. Did you try any over the counter products such as Fluimucil? Or is there anything else that worked for you? Thanks.
- Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Inferior turbinate reduction
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6397
Thanks. I heard something about this empty nose syndrome before.
I decided that at this stage I will not go for the operation, because the doctor could not even guarantee it would give me the result I am hoping for. In fact, this operation could make things even worse. It means that from a medical ...
I decided that at this stage I will not go for the operation, because the doctor could not even guarantee it would give me the result I am hoping for. In fact, this operation could make things even worse. It means that from a medical ...
- Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A theory or two...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 8860
- Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:22 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Eat-Whatever mints
- Replies: 2
- Views: 23004
- Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to join badbreathhalitosis facebook secret group
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9303
- Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Inferior turbinate reduction
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6397
Inferior turbinate reduction
Hi there,
About a year ago I started to suffer from excess post nasal drip.
My GP gave the wrong diagnoses (Sinus infection), and the treatment (antibiotics + nasal steroids) didn't do anything.
I've had my blood checked: no allergies.
Yesterday I went to an ENT doctor and he looked with a ...
About a year ago I started to suffer from excess post nasal drip.
My GP gave the wrong diagnoses (Sinus infection), and the treatment (antibiotics + nasal steroids) didn't do anything.
I've had my blood checked: no allergies.
Yesterday I went to an ENT doctor and he looked with a ...
- Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Chronic Sinus infection / rhinitis
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2509
Thanks for your answers and sorry for the delay.
I already finished the Clarithromyacin. At the third day there seemed to be an improvement but after that it went down, the steroids seem to have no effect at al. I do feel there is a strong link with the low blood cell count, it seems that my body ...
I already finished the Clarithromyacin. At the third day there seemed to be an improvement but after that it went down, the steroids seem to have no effect at al. I do feel there is a strong link with the low blood cell count, it seems that my body ...
- Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Chronic Sinus infection / rhinitis
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2509
- Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:07 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Chronic Sinus infection / rhinitis
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2509
Chronic Sinus infection / rhinitis
hi,
Thanks for reading my post. I'm a 25 yrs old woman and I'm in the UK.
I've been diagnosed with a chronic sinus infection/rhinitis and just finished a one week treatment with Clarithromycin 500 mg. I am also doing a 12 week treatment with nasal steroids.
I had been living in the middle east and ...
Thanks for reading my post. I'm a 25 yrs old woman and I'm in the UK.
I've been diagnosed with a chronic sinus infection/rhinitis and just finished a one week treatment with Clarithromycin 500 mg. I am also doing a 12 week treatment with nasal steroids.
I had been living in the middle east and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.