THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by JohnApple
Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:34 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Feces breath especially after 7% H2O2
Replies: 5
Views: 3392

I noticed the same with it so I dont use peroxide. There is a burning sensation and then the smell seems worse after a few minutes.

Yeah exactly, when I feel that burning sensation I know shit is going down, or up in this case. But I think that if I have a clean mouth to start with, then this ...
by JohnApple
Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:50 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So Tired of Chewing F+#%ing Gum or backing up to speak!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 5226

As a fellow bb sufferer, I totally relate to your story SoooTired. Man, do I feel you. I also have to use super strong menthols to even dare speak to anyone, and I have to step back to talk with someone that catches me off-guard.

And the worst thing is that I know how abhorrent it is to smell a bad ...
by JohnApple
Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:45 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Feces breath especially after 7% H2O2
Replies: 5
Views: 3392

Feces breath especially after 7% H2O2

I've struggled with bb ever since I can remember. I have only one non-work friend who visits me every couple of months. I have learned to some extent to not be lonely and not crave human company, I had to because my human interactions always depend on how confident I am that my breath is not ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗