THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by BBbeGone
Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can anyone help me?
Replies: 10
Views: 3222

Re:

Archimonde wrote:BBbeGone, describe the reactions that you are getting.
I get all the normal reactions: people offering me gum or mints; people covering or touching their noses; people becoming paranoid and continuously chewing gum or starting to brush their teeth at work.
by BBbeGone
Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can anyone help me?
Replies: 10
Views: 3222

Well, if I wanted someone to give their time to try to help me, I'd at least have the manners to describe my problem in a little more detail.
I have chronic bad breath of the fecal variety. I have had it for many, many years. When I was younger, I thought it was a dental problem. I don't think so ...
by BBbeGone
Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: i am very close to a cure
Replies: 18
Views: 8239

Thyroid

Regarding the thyroid, I went to a doctor for my BB problem. He sent me to get my thyroid tested. I didn't really think there was a connection. I took the tests anyway but haven't gone back for the results. I should do that this month.

Months later, I went to the optometrist for an eye exam. She ...
by BBbeGone
Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can anyone help me?
Replies: 10
Views: 3222

halitosisux wrote:I don't mean to sound insensitive, but have you ever tried doing anything about your BB during those 30 years?
Absolutely. The last thing I did was come to this website for help today. I have lurked in the past.
by BBbeGone
Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can anyone help me?
Replies: 10
Views: 3222

Can anyone help me?

Hi guys,

I've had chronic bad breath since I was a child, and I am now in my 30s. I have a callback interview in a few days in which the interviewers asked me to meet them for lunch. I dread doing this. I don't want to make them feel sick. I also feel like cancelling the interview, because I know ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗