THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by grantg
Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:54 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So Tired of Chewing F+#%ing Gum or backing up to speak!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 5224

Same Problem but I think I found solution

I read your post with great empathy. I too have tried everything but nothing has really worked -- until now,

I watched a news segment on Houston ABC last week about bad breath. They featured a new discovery by two doctors who developed a tiny dot-size peppermint-flavored mint that takes hours ...
by grantg
Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In the news. Doctors Develop World's Longest Lasting Mint
Replies: 56
Views: 24932

In the news. Doctors Develop World's Longest Lasting Mint

I was watching the news last week on my local Houston ABC station and they did a story on two doctors who invented an all-natural slow-dissolve breath mint call ForeverMints.

The mint is a dot sized and takes on average three hours to dissolve in the mouth. They claim one single dot lasts as long ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗