THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Stopcrying
Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Working FOR ME
Replies: 18
Views: 6643

@archimonde people recoil, sniff, sneeze, and rub their nose but I never said cough. I can TASTE when I have bb and I usually do the finger in the back of the tongue test just to confirm what I taste. I honestly know my own body

@tieuvodanh I got the zinc from CVS pharmacy its the store brand just ...
by Stopcrying
Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Working FOR ME
Replies: 18
Views: 6643

@archimonde When I opened my mouth thats what happened. Im not sure what rules YOU made up to determine peoples reaction :-s
by Stopcrying
Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Working FOR ME
Replies: 18
Views: 6643

@archimonde I got nose rubbing, sneezing, and dirty looks

@staystrong thanks and I noticed a change almost immediately
by Stopcrying
Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Working FOR ME
Replies: 18
Views: 6643

@ttlxman it doesn't hurt to try!
by Stopcrying
Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Working FOR ME
Replies: 18
Views: 6643

Working FOR ME

First some info on me:
Diagnosed w/ GERD-Check
Partial Tonsillectomy-Check
Endoscopy-Check-nothing found
22 y/o male
Teeth are fine

Ok so yes I've suffered same as everyone else here. I've been dealing with bb since I was about 9 or 10 but only recently started to address the problem in the past ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗