THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Iamcured
Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help for my husband
Replies: 37
Views: 42344

Since you mentioned all those asian countries I am 99.8 percent sure he has H.pylori. the bad smell is coming from his stomach, he needs antibiotics and the breath will go away.
by Iamcured
Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:36 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I AM CURED!!!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 4377

I'm pretty sure this will not CURE me, cause I'm pretty sure my problem lives in the f**cking tonsils, but at least I hope it helps............................

It sounds crazy as ***k. But I knew a guy who experienced this in Mexico so its possible! I never imagined that my breath could smell ...
by Iamcured
Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:29 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I AM CURED!!!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 4377

WooooW. This is really interesting :shock: wtf, the peoples in this town did not had bb too?
But in my case I don't believe the problem is in the water, I always drank the usual water of the tap

It could be different bacteria in the water though, bacteria in a waters supply can change. try ...
by Iamcured
Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:24 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I AM CURED!!!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 4377

WooooW. This is really interesting :shock: wtf, the peoples in this town did not had bb too?
But in my case I don't believe the problem is in the water, I always drank the usual water of the tap

It could be different bacteria in the water though, bacteria in a waters supply can change. try ...
by Iamcured
Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:15 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I AM CURED!!!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 4377

I heard a story of a guy who said the same thing happend to him while in vacation in Mexico
by Iamcured
Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:12 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I AM CURED!!!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 4377

I AM CURED!!!!!

Growing up, I've had the occasional bad breath problem but it was nothing a little gum or a breath mint couldn't fix. But when I was 17 I won an all expense paid trip to Japan to study in a japanese high school and live with a japanese family. I was so excited but after I arrived in the small ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗