THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:47 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Story of an Asian Chinese with BB
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15425
Archimonde: I just brought a bottle of pure extract of chlorophyll essense yesterday and have been taking it since then. I will see if my BB condition improves in a few days time. I have checked several pharmacies around my place and I couldn't find the peppermint oil but I have managed to locate it ...
- Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:43 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Story of an Asian Chinese with BB
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15425
Archimonde : I don't know how bad is my BB but Asian are very tolerant about it. It maybe very chronic as well. I think I will ask my wife about it. I am going to stop relying on the halimeter. I am going to try to buy some chlorophyll supplement like you suggested. I will keep you posted on the ...
- Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:51 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Story of an Asian Chinese with BB
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15425
[Part 4]
Recently, my mom and wife has been telling to sleep earlier. I am an owl, I sleep around 1am daily and I get around 6.5 hours of sleep only. I started getting suspicious when my family members started brewing barley and chinese herbs as drinks for me. All these drinks are supposed to cool ...
Recently, my mom and wife has been telling to sleep earlier. I am an owl, I sleep around 1am daily and I get around 6.5 hours of sleep only. I started getting suspicious when my family members started brewing barley and chinese herbs as drinks for me. All these drinks are supposed to cool ...
- Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:49 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Story of an Asian Chinese with BB
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15425
[Part 3]
The more I read about BB and mouthwash, I knew the Listerine I am using is definetly not working. Even after I rinse with Listerine, it still measured a 3. The breath checker manual says alchohol may affects the reading. Listerine contains alchohol and I think that might be the reason. I ...
The more I read about BB and mouthwash, I knew the Listerine I am using is definetly not working. Even after I rinse with Listerine, it still measured a 3. The breath checker manual says alchohol may affects the reading. Listerine contains alchohol and I think that might be the reason. I ...
- Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:48 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Story of an Asian Chinese with BB
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15425
[Part 2]
I needed to find a way to measure my BB as I know my family will not tell the truth if I were to ask them. They keep saying it is fine and everyone has it. No big deal. It wasn't a big deal to them but it meant a lot to me. I googled around and brought a breath tester. I brought it on Ebay ...
I needed to find a way to measure my BB as I know my family will not tell the truth if I were to ask them. They keep saying it is fine and everyone has it. No big deal. It wasn't a big deal to them but it meant a lot to me. I googled around and brought a breath tester. I brought it on Ebay ...
- Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:46 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Story of an Asian Chinese with BB
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15425
Story of an Asian Chinese with BB
[Part 1]
Hi all, like all of you here, I am victim of BB too. I like to share my story and hope you guys can help me out. It is a long story so please bear with me.
I don’t know when my BB started but I know I only discovered that I have BB middle of this year. I am a 32 years old Asian Chinese and ...
Hi all, like all of you here, I am victim of BB too. I like to share my story and hope you guys can help me out. It is a long story so please bear with me.
I don’t know when my BB started but I know I only discovered that I have BB middle of this year. I am a 32 years old Asian Chinese and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.