THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Sad girl
Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:52 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: so depressed
Replies: 10
Views: 22479

That is very depressing... I feel like I have tried everything to improve my tongue to no avail, I thought I was getting closer to finding a solution. Thank you for sharing this with me though, I certainly don't want to waste a ton of money on a dead end.

Can I ask, did removing your tonsils ...
by Sad girl
Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:29 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: so depressed
Replies: 10
Views: 22479

We all feel like this at some point i believe. I know im down alot. I honestly think my tongue is the problem. Kinda hard getting rid of the constant gunk. Have you tried having your tonsils removed?


I haven't had my tonsils removed, but I'm seriously looking into it, now that I think that is my ...
by Sad girl
Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:31 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: so depressed
Replies: 10
Views: 22479

Sorry for the pity party, it felt good to vent about it though, I'm so sick of living like this. I'm so grateful for this site, feel much more hopeful reading stories of people who have solved this for themselves, maybe my future doesn't have to be so bleak & full of pain... I just have to be ...
by Sad girl
Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:48 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: so depressed
Replies: 10
Views: 22479

so depressed

I can't go on like this anymore. I'm having intense insomnia, all I can think of is how to make this humiliating problem GO AWAY. I want to give up, sleep forever, never talk to another person again. I can't stand this disgusting sour shit taste (think it's from tonsil stones) any more, nothing I do ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗