THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by drpanchatcharam
Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have the cure that you are looking for - no money or spam
Replies: 10
Views: 4068

drpanchatcharam1965 (at) gmail (dot) com is my email address.
by drpanchatcharam
Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have the cure that you are looking for - no money or spam
Replies: 10
Views: 4068

I have the cure that you are looking for - no money or spam

Hello to all of you out here, who think they are seriously diseased or genetically ill. I am sure none out here who have tried mouthwashes, probiotics, anti-biotics, colon cleanses, tooth brushes, flosses, etc carry any disease as such.

If you are not diabetic, then there is nothing major I am sure ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗