Hi friends,
I believe we have to attack this inside and out. I bought Chlorella last quarter and I thought it did improve my breath, but for how long and to what extent I don't remember. I used it immediately and that weekend my roomate (the only person I've been able to share my problem with) said ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: try chlorella
- Replies: 45
- Views: 22396
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.