THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by ds2001
Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88135

got the lufe, took it. two days or so later the beck kit arrived. I was/am definitely getting an effect from the lufe. lots of sharp pains here and there, very much like what you get 6 days into a fast, as if things are dying or getting ripped off the hold on your muscles, gut, bones, whatever ...
by ds2001
Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88135

Also, to add, for those who have not read up on the lufe:


The lufe eats away at the hard chitin coating on the candida, it does not necessarily kill it directly. From what I read, the survivors then mutate into a form without a hard chitin shell, which helps the immune system keep it in check ...
by ds2001
Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88135

same ol' same ol'

got my lufe from Europa, have built a small near-infrared stand and have started to use that, two heat lamps so far, and have a dr. bob beck blood purifier kit on the way. Am also ordering parts to build a bob beck pulsar.

I am going to hold off on starting the lufe at least until the blood ...
by ds2001
Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88135

....

also, for those whose tongue turn black for days from drinking wine?


totally not normal.

when I've done 4-9 day fasts my tongue with get super heavy with white/yellowish coating, and my breath would be foul.


TOXINS BEING ELIMINATED!! Pure and simple.

Your body eliminates toxins through 4 paths ...
by ds2001
Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88135

new user

well, I don't particularly have BB but I was lead here after studying up on the Lufenuron.

I just ordered it, and will see when it arrives. And I don't know if I have serious candida or not though I do have many of the symptoms.

However, I will state, because I have a long history of cleanses ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗