THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by lou_p83
Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:43 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: suicidal. am I phobic or is it true?
Replies: 5
Views: 2532

Thank you for your message.
I don't have any family I can check with - I am estranged from all of them for reasons that I wont go into on here.
After a terrible night where I really was at the very very end of my tether where I could not go on 1 more day, I felt like I really had nothing to lose. I ...
by lou_p83
Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: suicidal. am I phobic or is it true?
Replies: 5
Views: 2532

I've never noticed people covering their hands or moving away from me. I always move away first. i'm not really sure what a normal taste is to have in your mouth - i know it may seem strange but i feel really confused about whats normal. people say to smell your floss but I'm not sure if it smells ...
by lou_p83
Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:05 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: suicidal. am I phobic or is it true?
Replies: 5
Views: 2532

suicidal. am I phobic or is it true?

Hi noone has actually said it directly to my face but I have heard people say it to other people on 2 occasions in the past 8 years. This was in social situations when out in bars drinking and smoking. Once was by my boyfriend of 7 years - his friend told him to stop passing gas and I heard my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗