THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by MissUnderstood
Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:23 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Long term sufferer but I KNOW the cause (I think)
Replies: 0
Views: 1891

Long term sufferer but I KNOW the cause (I think)

This is really long winded but worth a read as I think it may help a lot of people.

So, it's been almost 11 years now since I first started feeling conscious about my breath. I am 21 and female and for as long as I can remember I have had problems breathing smoothly out of my nose and I have had a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗